Wednesday, June 24, 2009

what a week

Well, it's been a while since I posted last. This week has been very busy......Jerri got married on Friday and believe it or not Grace was adorable and Chloe slept through it. Grace decided she wanted to dance and grab Jerri during the ceremony. She didn't really disturb it too much though Jerri and Beau said they enjoyed it! Chloe was fussy because she is teething and now has thrush. She hasn't nursed much which is nice and bad at the same time......figuring I have a yeast infection from it! Anyways, she went to the doctor today and has that fixed and is on medicines, along with me! Another big thing that has happened today is I fell and sprain my ankle. I had to be taken by Dave to get x-rays.....not fun! I made a note to myself to move the laundry off the stairs before bringing down the girls!
Dave got the weekend off for his family reunion but with Chloe and I we don't get to go....he made that decision! Thought it wouldn't be fun to have a fussy baby traveling 4 1/2 hours away.....maybe a wife who can't really walk either! So now we get some family time which is nice cause we don't get that much with me working and him too!
Well, looks like I have a messy one to clean.......Chloe!

No comments: