Monday, February 2, 2009

Little moments!

Well, it's been a while since I posted anything and thought I had a couple of moments! Thank you oreos, spongebob, and naps! Well, Christmas, New years, and almost Valentine's Day has came and went with flying colors. The girls, well mainly Grace, had a blast with Christmas. Grace opened every gift in sight, not letting Dave or I open anything, and Chloe just loved up all the attention she got. Grace and Chloe enjoyed my 2 weeks off from school and I have to say it was wonderful (it spoiled me and now I am looking forward to summer)!
Chloe has now rolled both ways! She did it way before Grace did. It's surprising how different they are. She is having little fits now since I've gone back to school from Christmas break. I think it may be a separation thing or hopefully a phase, but anyways, she cries for a couple of hours when I am gone and will even skip a feeding until I get home to nurse her! I thought she may have gotten over it because she stopped a couple of times with Dave and wasn't doing it for him. My mom then watched her and had stopped for her as well. So a couple of Friday ago the teachers at work decided to do their annual last of the month bar stop. I thought well babies are doing well so I will go out too! Bad idea, Chloe knew what time it was and began her fit of crying for me and not stopping until I got home. Anyways, the doctor said it could be a separation thing or she could have colic.

Grace is her normal self! She is a busy little one! She is trying to take naps out of her day, which is a good thing and a bad thing! She will get there!!! It was a bummer!!!! Anyways, doctor said it could be a separation thing or and up going to sleep at 5-6 at night and then sometimes wake up at nights having nightmares or just screaming fits! It's good to have that time with Chloe or have time to work on school stuff when she does go to sleep early. I think I would much rather have her sleep during the day.....don't much like the waking up at 2 or 3 at nights screaming and coming into bed!

Anyways, here's some pictures and I have some cute videos but couldn't upload them. If you get on my facebook page I was able to upload them there.







































No comments: